Thursday, November 24, 2005

i dont know why i bother.

i dont. i really dont.

why do i persist in wasting my time in this art form?

why waste my time on the net? blogging away my existence?

why waste time trying to get laid really well?

petty, pathetic people surround me. simple minded morons roam the earth, looking for things to do in order to give their fragile lives a purpose. really what is the point?

i am so lazy. I disgust my self. i disgust my friends. i disgust my parents. I cant look in the mirror without being overcome with a wave of nausea. i dont know why i bother. why?

al these questions.

My favourite band is mclusky.

their best line: " All of your friends are cunts/ your mother is a ball point pen theif/ michael cain doesnt follow you/ and you've never been to spain"

. i hate this job.

great film: Buffalo 66. check out vincent gallo's boots. never has such an annoying guy been more interesting on film.

ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home