Tuesday, November 22, 2005

untitled, un

the world is amazing dont u think?

people are fucked and they are also great.

they are great in their fuckwittedness.

i have something to say but im not quite sure what it actually is yet.

i got on a bus and the bus driver looked at me and said through a toothy, almost "what me worry", grin:

" ive seen you on the TV".

I love that shit. ive never been on the t.v .it made my mucus ridden day worth while. another thing happened: I found out that my tv wasnt stolen, that was a coup. I was positive that someone had taken it from my old house. you see, alot of my personal effects are still there in my old house.

how come the girl that you really like doesnt like you and the girl you can take or leave does really like you?

read raymond carver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home